This vacuum is amazing! We have gone through several other vacuums and this IRobot Roombs e5 makes my floors the cleanest they have ever been. It is super easy to set up and use and will pick up dirt on your floor that you didn't even know was hiding there. I have used it so far on carpet and tile and it leaves both amazingly clean. I would highly recommend this vacuum to anyone looking for an easy way to keep their floors clean. After you set it up this vacuum does all the work for you. It is very quiet and I have had no problems with it missing areas or getting clogged. I was given this product to review but would buy one for my busy household. Although I was familiar with Irobot I was not aware this particular model existed before I was given one to review. After using this vacuum for a week my floors are cleaner than they have been in years! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
iRobot Roomba e6 (6134) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum - Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
- iRobot Roomba e6 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum - Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum
About This Item
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 5X the air power* for improved pick-up performance. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series System)
- Ideal for homes with pets. Premium 3-stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't. Simply rinse away dirt or debris left behind in the washable bin.
- Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- Full suite of sensors intelligently navigate the robot under and around objects and under furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors.
- The Roomba e6 removes dirt from high traffic spots of your home using Dirt Detect Series II Technology.
- High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Customize and control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app, Alexa or the Google Assistant.
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- Featuring Roomba Essentials- Wi-Fi connected, Smart Navigation, Patented Dirt Detect Technology, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba e6 Robot Vacuum, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter, Owner's Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
- iRobot Authentic Replacement Parts- Roomba e & i Series Replacement Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes
- iRobot Authentic Replacement Parts- Roomba e & i Series High-Efficiency Filter
Take an interactive tour
Great Roomba for pet owners!
I got off to a slow start using this Roomba because I have an iPhone. Those won't work for this. Once I was able to get it set up I was hooked! I have 2 cats that shed and it cleaned up the pet hair like a champ. I dump the little dirt holder daily which has been enough. This does 2 rooms with one charge between. I would recommend this to anyone with pets!
Roomba e6 is AMAZING!
I was totally amazed how well this iRobot Roomba e6 worked to vac my house. It picked up more dirt than my powerful upright vac and I did not have any issues in setting up the unit. I am extremely happy with my purchase and highly recommend it for the $297 price. Thank you!
Great for a lazy person like me!
Does this have the power of a full size vacuum? No. I would say this has the power equivalency of a corded handheld vacuum. So now, I have all three. If I'm having guests over, I'll use my full vacuum, for everyday crumbs around high traffic areas, I use my handheld... when I haven't sweep or vacuum in a while, I turn the Roomba on because I'm too lazy. I like that you can control it from your phone. This won't replace your vacuum, but it's good for being lazy. It shuts off after about an hour, and the canister is small, so don't expect it to pick up a lot. You'll have to empty it frequently. It's great a picking up dust and hair though. It doesn't cover a lot of surface area though, and in the time that it's wandering around the rooms, you could probably vacuum or sweep the house yourself... basically you're paying for the laziness, and that's worth it if you enjoy your laziness.
Change your language settings for a laugh!
I set my language to Russian and it gives me a laugh whenever it gets stuck. It will say something in a soft Russian voice. Also, the rubber brushes on this demolish pet hair. Be ready to empty it often. I named mine Sir EatsAlot.
Does a surprisingly fantastic job in my space. Requires a little oversight to make sure it can't get caught on a cable or shoelace. Handles animal fur well for the most part. Made an awful noise win the brush arm got wound up in various hair and I had to clean that but otherwise ditching the dyson! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Takes a long time to find its home. Sometimes gets stuck so I watch it when it is running . Needs to be emptied frequently (have two cats and small dog). Generally very happy with Roomba e6. It cleans well and is saving me lots of work.
Does a better job then my housekeepers do his name is Oscar and he works vey hard does my carpets and hardwood floors
Vaccum 10/10, if yours isnt defective.
The vaccum is amazing, if it works correctly. Customer service is unhelpful. My robot was defective, then they sent me another defective one. Then they told me to just deal with the charging error 6 and its abismal runtime. I returned it finally to walmart instead of working with irobot CS, and got one from Target. This one works beautifully. Its an amazing thing.
Instructions booklet impossible to read. Small light ink. Dust bin and filter small. Rollers that clean cover small area. Not all the way across the machine. Opened it. Put it back in box and I am considering returning it unused.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question