iKBC Table E412 White Backlit LED Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Red Switch for Windows/Mac, Full Size Keyboards with Built-in Palmrest, Dark Gray Case, Black ABS 108 Keycaps, ASIN/US QWERTY
About This Item
iKBC Table E412/E401 mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Switch
The new product of iKBC named Table E401 and E412, the E represent Ergonomics, which means that this product is well researched in terms of size and product shape, to be friendly and comfortable. E401 is the size of Ten-keyless (TKL) and E412 keys is the size of the full-size keyboard with number pad.
In order to match ergonomic movement white typing by hand, Keycaps of Table E series uses new keycap body design by adopting 6 row keycap and divided into 6 heights from R1 to R6 which is different from traditional 6 row keycaps with 4 heights from R1 to R4. The concept for continuous curve with 6 different height will provide you comfortably typing experience.
Keycap has been styled, increased by 40% of the surface size compared to standard keycap giving users a comfortable experience and increasing typing accuracy.
Although the armrests increase a lot of the keyboard size, it is a very necessary thing for office people, when typing the wrist key without bending too high a corner makes the blood difficult to circulate and affect the joint bone. This part is made of a slightly rough material, high friction and less sticky sweat, fingerprints.
Model: Table E401
Physical Layout: US QWERTY
Logical Layout: ANSI
Keycap: 87-key ABS double Coating Layer
Keycap Printing: Laser Engraved on Top
Keycap Color: Black
Switch Type: Cherry MX Switch
Anti-ghosting:Full N-key Rollover
Frame Color: Dark Gray
LED Color: White
Multimedia Keys: Yes
Windows Compatible: Yes
Mac Compatible: Yes
Dimensions: 14.88" x 9.69" x 1.42"
Weight: 3.00 lbs
Cord Length: 73 inches
Table E401 mechanical keyboard x 1
User manual x 1
key Puller x 1
USB Type C power cord x 1
R1 keycaps x 7
- ▼ Mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red Switches (Linear): A linear, lighter but does not have a tactile bump and audible click found comparing with Cherry MX Blue switches. Cherry MX Red is ideal for gaming where the low articulation force and linear path allow for quick successive key presses. Typing with Cherry MX Red switches is similar to browns, though it does lack tactile feedback and It is always the best preference for gamers.
- ▼ New Body Design: the new design of E412 mechanical keyboard is a monolithic design integrated with a large 2-degree incline wrist/palm rest pad which allows you to get more support from your palm and wrist when typing your keyboard. The foot elevation is 2 steps high; users can adjust the key pitch at their desired comfortable position.
- ▼ Ergonomic Keycaps: R1-R6 continuous curve ergonomic design keycap layout allows your hands to be closer to the keyboard and provide you long lasting comfortably typing experience. Also, it is 40% larger than traditional keycaps on surface size which will increase the typing accuracy.
- ▼ E412 mechanical keyboard comes with beautiful multimedia dial giving the ability to rotate both ways and press down to control volume. Every stroke counts: advanced N-key rollover functionality makes all your keystrokes count.
- ▼ Extra Key Features: password protect function can provide more security while you are away from the keyboard. 5 brightness levels and 7 effect modes of backlit which give you different lighting display based on your preference. Multi button features give you more options to support higher efficiency while using the mechanical keyboard.
108 full size keyboard, White LED backlit, Cherry Low Profile PBT Keycap, Password protect function
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question