Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $189.00
eZip Eco-Ride 2 Electric Bike
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The new Eco-Ride 2 eZip Electric Bike is the perfect choice for those who want to get back on a bike and enjoy low stress riding experiences. It's designed for recreational riders with a comfortable rider position, which takes all the pressure off your arms, shoulders and derriere. By simply twisting the Eco-Ride 2 eZip Electric Bike throttle, it pulls you up hills effortlessly. You'll love how its upright riding position and power ensures comfortable riding, while watching all the miles slip by almost before you notice! Simply put, the Eco Ride 2 delivers, "all the pleasure of cycling, with none of the pain." If you want to ride a bike and want to do so comfortably, just ride the Eco Ride 2 Currie Electric Bike!
eZip Eco-Ride 2 Electric Bike:
- Currie Electric Bike Frame: exclusive Currie aluminum comfort design, fender and rack mounts
- Forks: suspension with alloy crown and legs
- Currie Electric Bike User controls: power on/off switch, PAS/TAG switch, easy-access charger port in removable battery pack, twist throttle with battery gauge
- Motor: 450W of power from a DC brushed earth magnet motor
- Battery: EV-rated L-Ion type, rear rack mounted, 24V9.6Ah 230Wh pack, using lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry for the maximum number of recharge cycles
- Charging system: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: exclusive Currie Electro-Drive 24V fully potted with power gauge function
- Top speed: 15 mph/24 km/h (rider weight, rider input and terrain contingent)
- Range: 15-22 miles/24-35 km with normal pedaling (rider weight, rider input and terrain contingent); easily add an optional second battery pack to double the range
- Drive: patented Currie Electro-Drive system, Shimano rear derailleur, SRAM grip shift, Shimano 7-speed freewheel
- Brakes: alloy linear pull with alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: alloy 26" rims with stainless steel spokes, QR front
- Tires: Currie comfort tires 26" x 2.0"
- Handlebar/stem: high-rise bar and alloy adjustable angle stem, dual-density grips
- Saddle: comfort design with alloy micro-adjust suspension seat post
- Cranks and pedals: alloy 44T crankset, double chainguard, resin/rubber non-slip pedals
- Size: diamond frame (unisex)
- Net weight 64 lbs/29 kg
- eZip Bike Charge time: 4-6 hours
- Requires 1 rear rack mounted, 24V9.6Ah 230Wh battery pack (battery and charger included)
- Assembly: adult assembly required
- eZip Bike Dimensions: 68"L x 27"W x 46"H
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||18"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EZ-ECO2-RD|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.00 x 27.00 x 46.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine did, I've got a Lithium Powered XB-300Li X-TREME E-BIKE. But I got it from farbike.com, actually about 90 percent assembled for shipping.by BulletRob9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between the eZip Trailz Commuter Diamond elec6ric bike and the eZip Eco Ride 2 electric bike, besides the price?
- On the Eco ride 2, they upgraded the battery! Other than that, looks like you don't get the chain guard or the fenders. The handlebars are different.by BulletRob8/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?