This kid's tent/bed canopy is huge! When it arrived in the mail it came compact in a small zip carrying case. There are 3 poles to insert into zippered areas on the top and 2 sides of this tent. I really like how easy it was to untie and set this up. I feel this is safer to use because the extender poles are inside zipper pouches. It is durable and stylish. The glow in the dark stars are a neat added bonus. The material is easy to wipe clean if needed. This is better than our previous kid's tent also because it is keeping its shape and wont lean or sink. Overall I am very impressed and my kid loves it!
Alvantor Bed Tent Pink Pop Up Canopy Twin
Arrives by Friday, Aug 14
About This Item
Alvantor Canopy Bed Dream Privacy Space Tent made with breathable light reducing fabric, keeping warmth inside keep your private space. Create a privacy space anywhere or spill large rooms like dorms and barracks into private suites. This sleep space provides you better sleep during nap time, bedtime, playtime and alone time. This privacy net also makes a fun bed fort around the bed. With whole floor, it is also a play tent by itself anywhere indoor.
- Alvantor cottage privacy 2-in-1 Bed Tent measures 75 x 39 x 47 inch and fits twin beds. Specially patent pending designed to be used with your existing mattress or can even be used by itself.
- Durable fiberglass poles frame is much better than those of steel frame other products , Fiberglass rods makes the bed canopy stay in shape and stable. Mesh windows on the head and foot of the tent provide users with airflow and light. Zip it completely for maximum privacy. High quality pongee fabric, breathable, soft, lightweight, light blocking, anti-mosquitoes and durable in use.
- Pop up style allow to set up and take down easy,better than other assembly style products . Folds flat for compact storage, carry bag sized 23 x 22 x 2.4 inch. Laundry available. Weight: 4.3 lbs!
- Keep your own privacy space in large room like dorms and barracks. By reduced light and noise, this sleeping tent provides you better sleeping at nap time, bedtime, playtime, read time and alone time.
- 1 Year 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Alvantor is a U.S. based company which is located in Los Angeles, CA. Trademark is registered.
Great play area
My daughter really loves this tent. She barely let me put it on the bed correctly before she started playing in it. It was very easy to put up and put together with three stabilizing bars to keep the tent in the correct position. The tent can be used on the floor which is how we used it before we managed to get it on the bed. The bottom closure flap is a great door and the size leaves just enough room at the top of the bed for me to be able to tuck in my daughter and still leave the tent on the bed. I would have hated to take it off she's having so much fun playing in it.
I purchased two of these for my granddaughters (7
A Big Hit
The canopy comes in a small bag, taking up almost no space. It was tied to keep it from opening. I had to read the little instruction tag that was attached to make sure I was opening it correctly. Basically, you untie the ties and it pops open. You then insert the “bones” of the canopy, which was also very easy, even with two little monsters jumping all over the place in anticipation of their new “tent.” My main criticism is the back flap that can close one end of the canopy. The alignment seems to be off, so it is not so easy to attach the velcro pieces from the flap to the canopy. I had to keep going back to reattach them. That was a hassle. But, my girls could have cared less. They immediately got their “camping gear:” blankets, pillows, and luggage packed with toy essentials. I had a little anxiety about taking it down. These types of things are always like a difficult puzzle for me to solve. I don't know what it is, but I always have trouble taking down and folding these pop ups like they are supposed to be folded. I was tempted to just leave it up. But, I tried to take it down and for my troubles I got fiberglass splinters in my fingers from one of the flexible poles that comes out of the tent. Somehow, a piece of the pole had split into two and before I realized what happened, I touched it and immediately felt the fiberglass splinters. Aside from that, I did the tent back in that tiny bag. I felt like I was going to break it when I was bending it into a figure eight. Overall, the girls loved it and mom only liked it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question