Customers also considered
- Clearance$3.98 List price $12.12Save $8.14
- $2.69 Was $2.84Save $0.15
- $5.97 Was $6.97Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
This number-one recommended Affresh Washer Cleaner works better than bleach. Designed to dissolve and remove odor-causing residue, this cleaner can be used in all washing machines, including HE machines. The Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner, 5 count, is also safe for your septic tank.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.00 x 2.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes. It should clean the machine.by Nene7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The affresh Washer Cleaner contains Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate, Sodium Carbonate and Boric Acid.by CommunityAnswer10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- look at the item description. but i don't recommend to buy it because it doesn't smell good. instead buy Tide brand it is much better than this brand. don't waste your money even though it is a little bit cheapter.by Mlabang10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says: contains sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate (mentioned as part of the medical treatment statement). No other listing of ingredients is provided. Hope this helps!by PhillyBornandRaised10/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trick with our Maytag is to wipe down the rubber door gasket, inside and out after every use and leave the door slightly open when not in use so that the interior dries, otherwise if you keep the door closed mold will build from the residual moisture left behind. Plus every month we use an Affresh tablet, never had a problem with mold or mildew.by Geeves10/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One they should replace the gasket, it should be under warranty, plus its a defect. However my washer said to always leave the door open at least a few inches to prevent mold. I have always done that from the beginning and have cleaned it every month with affresh cleaning tablets. Never had a problem with mold in my washer.by NetNet4/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i noticed when i wahed my whites they came out with thi yellowsish stain all over everything wondering if this would help clean the washer of any dirt
- thats what they say it is for. removing dirt from the washer. supposed tob e better than bleach.by JOHN5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $3.97
- from $17.54
- from $9.93