Zyrtec is the only OTC allergy tablet that clears my sinuses almost immediately. With no unpleasant after effects as other allergen medications, Zyrtec has been my physician's preferred choice for the past 10 years.
About This Item
- 70-ct bottle of Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Tablets for powerful relief of your worst allergy symptoms
- Allergy relief tablets start working hard at hour one and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day
- This powerful antihistamine contains 10 mg of cetirizine hydrochloride in each anti-allergy tablet
- Prescription-strength allergy tablets treats runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat
- Get effective allergy relief from the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines
- Anti-allergy medicine provides powerful relief to help treat both indoor and outdoor allergies
- Suitable for those 6 years of age and older, this allergy medicine provides 24 hours of relief
Health Concern: Allergy
Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Cetirizine HCl 10 mg (antihistamine) Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Active Ingredient Name: Cetirizine
Dosage: Directions. Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
Instructions: Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor Other information: Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F) Meets USP Dissolution Test 2 Questions? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.69 x 4.30 x 4.62 Inches
Post nasal drip won't stop
Suffered for three days hacking away !
Tried Claritin and musinex... still hacking - no sleep !
Last night decided to throw a Zyrtec into the mix( had already discontinued Claritin) and boy am I glad I did !
Within five minutes( I'm not kidding ) I could feel improvement and within fifteen minutes post nasal drip cough and non stop drip down my throat had stopped !!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.