This item here for the price is good also did a great job washing drying and waxing don't think twice put it in your basket then pay for it good stuff trust me I recommen this product
About This Item
- Plush, super-soft microfiber cloths, best for cleaning & dusting the kitchen, home, car, bath, glasses and more
- Constructed with 110,000 fibers per square inch, allowing you to clean & dust with or without chemicals or detergents
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning & polishing; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, furniture, stainless steel or clear coats
- Absorbs eight times its weight in water, and dries in half the time of standard dishcloth, face wash cloths, hand towels & dusters
- Can be washed (cold water & tumble dry low) and reused hundreds of times, allowing you to save money on paper towels and costly cleaners
- Each bulk cloth measures 12" x 16"
- It's recommended to rinse your cloths in plain water before their first use.
- Assorted cloth colors help designate cleaning areas to avoid cross-contamination, such as the kitchen and bathroom
- Also use for dogs and other pets: grooming, messes, spills, and more
Instructions: Remove tag, dampen cloth, and wipe. For best results, use on interiors, wheels, exhaust, and windows. To avoid cross-contamination, assign colored cloths to specific area of vehicle. Wash & Care: For long-lasting use, machine wash often to remove trapped dirt, dust, and grease. Launder separately with other microfiber articles on a warm water cycle. Tumble dry low. Avoid chlorine bleach, fabric softeners, and dryer sheets to maintain microfiber's advanced dirt-eating technology.
Lint-free, streak-free, non-abrasive and reusable
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.25 x 12.00 x 2.25 Inches
These are the full size microfiber towels that work great for Maintaining My automobiles. I have ordered towels from other sellers that were about the size of a hankerchief. I am very happy with these and I will be ordering them again.
These are really useful as cleaning cloths, dish cloths, and even as a substitute for kleenex. They wash well--including on high heat wash and dry--and they are available in a variety of attractive colors. The price is right, too. Very happy with this purchase.
Awesome! They are Just the right thickness for cleaning around the house also are wonderful for cleaning your eyeglasses. I would definitely purchase again.
So far seem to be good quality. Great for cleaning eyeglass lenses or anything else that requires a delicate polishing. We also use them in the kitchen for general use and work well there also.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question