About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Zummo Meat Co. Cajun Style Boudain:
- Rice, pork and liver product
- Family pack
- Inspected and passed by U.S. Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Cooked Rice, Pork, Water, Pork Liver, Onion, Bell Pepper, Green Onion, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavorings, Parsley, Sodium Diacetate, Nisin, Natural Flavor. Contains: Msg
Instructions: Safe handling instructions: this product was prepared from inspected And passed meat And/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly for your protection. Follow these safe handling instructions. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat And poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensiles And hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thorooughly. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard. Microwave: put two links of zummo's boudain And one tablespoon of water in shallow plate. Cook for four minutes. Pan heating: cover bottom of pan with small amount of water. Place two links of zummo's boudain in pan, cover with lid, And simmer for ten minutes. Smoked boudain: place zummo's boudain on grill And smoke for (30) thirty minutes.
Explore this item
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains: msg|
|Brand:||Zummo Meat Co|
|Features:||Family pack , Us inspected by dept of agriculture|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7 G||11|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 30 Mg||10|
|Sodium 350 Mg||14|
|Total Carbohydrate 17 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||4|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Because.......... It is spelled both ways depending where you're from!by TheAssembler3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not while using a slow cooker. They are cooked before frozen. They will Defrost and be ready when your meal isby CharlotteS11/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't, it is an in store item only and you can always call ahead and have us hold a bunch, order a bunch and have a bunch ready for you and your parties.by TheAssembler3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.zummo.com/products-catview.asp?PType=Boudain http://www.cajungrocer.com/food/fresh-foods/sausage-boudin.htmlby MDCNM1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?