Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $2.95
- from $3.33
- from $6.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Strengthen the key areas of your body, including the muscles in your arms, shoulders and core with the Zon Chin Up Bar. Using the adjustable Zon Chin Up Bar is not only perfect for performing chin-up and pull-up exercises, it can also be used to anchor your feet while you're doing sit-ups and crunches.
Zon Chin Up Bar:
- A versatile toning tool
- Chromed steel
- Up to 34" long
- Strengthen your arms, shoulders and core
|Manufacturer Part Number:||49632|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.30 x 5.94 x 2.81 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It is not like the 'pictured' item. It is not portable.by SitetoStoreShopperinWA3/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes You will. i suggest You do not buy it if thats not what you are looking forby Brownsuga693/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will have to screw it into the soorway.by cjbasile2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, and it has a totally bad quality, dont recommendby PLOK2/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does this bar adjust with vaccum to the doorway or it needs nails/ screws and brackets on both the ends.....
- Yes it needs screws and all that junk and it does not come with handle grips the bar actually looks like a shower curtain rod. do not buy it.by Brownsuga693/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes screws to put it up.by cjbasile2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses screws.by Cesar7439/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?