Check out these related products
- $12.29 List price $16.00Save $3.71
- $12.42 List price $14.99Save $2.57
- $12.65 Was $13.51Save $0.86
- $9.85 Was $10.50Save $0.65
- $10.99 Was $11.77Save $0.78
Consider these popular products
- $11.57 List price $19.95Save $8.38
- $34.22 List price $59.00Save $24.78
- $9.06 Was $9.66Save $0.60
- $7.98 List price $14.00Save $6.02
- $8.65 Was $9.21Save $0.56
- $10.36 Was $11.08Save $0.72
- $9.27 List price $15.99Save $6.72
- $14.83 List price $19.95Save $5.12
About this item
About this item
Explains how to apply Zen principles to create and maintain loving relationships, outlining thirteen essential practices that offer advice on how to overcome such challenges as miscommunication, insecurity, and jealousy. Reprint. 25,000 first printing.
Perennially popular topics Zen and romance come together in this unique guide that reveals how to fall in love and stay that way.
We are meant to be in love. Love energizes our daily existence, heals the body and mind and makes every moment precious. So why aren't we in love all the time?
In "Zen and the Art of Falling in Love," psychologist, relationship expert and Zen practitioner Brenda Shoshanna shows readers how to rejuvenate their romantic lives by combining a psychological understanding of relationships with the way of Zen practice. The lessons provided by such practices as Taking Your Shoes Off (Becoming Available), Sitting on the Cushion (Meeting Yourself), Cleaning House (Emptying Yourself) and Receiving the Stick (Dealing with Blows) can offer new insight into the common problems of miscommunication, lies, betrayal, jealousy, insecurity, loss, and disappointment. Using the lessons of Zen practice, you can open your life to love, fall in love and stay in love."
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||LOVE_RELIGIOUS ASPECTS , ZEN BUDDHISM , SPIRITUAL LIFE_ZEN BUDDHISM|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 7.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question