Customers also viewed these products
- $14.64 List price $17.95Save $3.31
- $15.30 Was $16.53Save $1.23
- $13.81 List price $16.99Save $3.18
- $13.42 List price $16.99Save $3.57
- $148.81 List price $181.20Save $32.39
- $14.73 List price $16.00Save $1.27
- $3.17 Was $3.55Save $0.38
Check out these related products
- $7.37 Was $7.99Save $0.62
- $7.48 Was $8.72Save $1.24
- $6.34 Was $7.62Save $1.28
About this item
About this item
Paperback, Houghton Mifflin, 2005, ISBN# 0618574883
How do you prepare for a test? Study the material, of course. But studying for the SAT is different--knowing facts is not enough. On the SAT, basic information is presented in tricky new combinations, and getting the right answers depends less on what you know than on how you think.
Zen in the Art of the SAT, written for those in grades 9-12, can help you achieve your highest score on the new SAT.
- Learn to let go of worries and fears, calm your mind, and bring your attention to the present moment.
- Explore the main obstacles actual students have faced and how they overcame them.
- Assess yourself: know what role anxiety plays in your test-taking and learn how to change reading habits that may be limiting your success.
- Create a study plan that will work for you.
- Find out how your parents can support you best.
- Discover your mind's hidden natural ability to solve problems.
The techniques in Zen in the Art of the SAT were developed through years of work with students in New York City, one of the most competitive test-prep markets in America.
|Number of Pages:||220|
|Subject:||SAT (EDUCATIONAL TEST)|
|Author:||Bardin, Matt , Fine, Susan|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult Audience|
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.10 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $34.18 List price $54.97Save $20.79
- $2.78 Was $3.99Save $1.21
- $7.99 Was $8.99Save $1.00
- $6.79 Was $9.98Save $3.19