Similar items in stock
Zebco 33 Spincast Reel
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether fishing for fun or for sport, the Zebco Spincast Reel, 33, will help you get the job done. The reel features a 3.3:1 gear ratio, and all the gears are made from metal, adding to its long-lasting durability. With 7,130 yards of 10 lb mono line included, casting in either deep open waters or from the bank will not be a problem. The fishing line and gears are fully protected by a stainless steel cover, and it has dual pickup pins that provide powerfully consistent performance. With auto-bite alert for quick reeling and a one ball-bearing drive and drag system that offers excellent line control and movement, the Zebco reel will make sure you get your catch. It also allows left- and right-handed retrieve so that it accommodates all users. The push-button casting and dual ceramic features of the reel make it easy to operate, even by young fishermen.
The Zebco fishing reel makes an excellent companion for a day on the water and is suitable for both big and small catches.
Zebco 33 Spincast Reel:
- 1 Bearing
- 3.3:1 Gear Ratio
- 7130 yds. Of 10 lb. mono
- This Zebco fishing reel features all metal gears for lasting durability
- Dual ceramic pickup pins
- Auto bite alert
- Right and left hand retrieve
- Stainless steel covers
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33-CP|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i have use 12lb with no problem , this will cut down how much line is on the reel.10lb no problem,look for a brand that has thinner line.there are some like stren's magathin and some copolymer lines that are thin,and 12lb is no problemby crawfishbill6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pre-spooled with a 10-lb testby GraceInSavannah6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10ib.by RETIREDATLAST20109/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you should not have any problems with it.by vern19576/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you will see a chrome screw on the left side. you can use a screw driver or a penny turn it to the left to unscrew it,hold the handel so it won't fall, when the screw is out the handel will come off, move it to the left side put the screw in the right side were the handel was, then screw it back till it is tight again.the screw has a plastic bushing, keep it on the screw,plus the handel will fit back just like it came off. you may oil the screw and the bushing if you like.by crawfishbill12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just unscrew the handle and move to the left side, very simple.......by RETIREDATLAST201012/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it holds about 100 yards of 10 lb. test.....it's a good pan fish reel for the money...by RETIREDATLAST20108/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a mistake, both 33 the 2013,and the 2014 only hold 110, and100 yards. i do not think they check for mistake's.lolby crawfishbill7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $2.99
- $5.99 Was $7.03Save $1.04
- from $1.88
- Rollback$15.97 Was $19.97Save $4.00