It really works and it is all natural!
About This Item
- Plant-based, non-medicated oral gel with chamomile & lemon peel helps calm baby's gums
- Ideal for day & night use, this soothing oral pain reliever gel is safe to swallow
- Contains no benzocaine, menthol, clove, belladonna, or parabens
- Natural ingredients like dark honey, elderberry & agave are the backbone of Zarbee’s products
- Safe for infants 2 months & up
Inactive Ingredients: Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Locust Bean Gum Sodium Hydroxide Benzoic Acid Water Glycerin Sucrose (Cane Sugar) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract Betaine Sodium Benzoate Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sucrose (Cane Sugar), Locust Bean Gum, Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Dosage: Small, pea-sized amount
Instructions: Suggestions for use: Wash hands before use. Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-sized amount of gel and gently massage the baby's gums. Apply to the gums as frequently as needed. Store tube in refrigerator for increased cooling sensation.
Customer reviews & ratings
Best teething gel !!! It worked instantly on me nine month old baby. She was being extremely fussy and she finally smiled ???????????? HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT !
Waste of money
It does not help my 5 month old with his teething at all. Waste of money
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question