Fast shipping, great product, works fast, accurate, great price, comes with batteries and a lanyard so you can keep it on you. I have covid so its important for me to know my oxygen levels because I've had dizzy spells from low oxygen
About This Item
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large LED display.
- SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate during sports and/or aviation. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read.
- EASY TO USE - Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
Health Concern: Aviation Sporting
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
You are viewing
Zacurate 500BL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with batteries and lanyard included (Chromatic Blue)
|Blue Pulse Oximeter|
Works great, fast, fast delivery
Just what we needed. Fast delivery and a great product.
I have had this device for several weeks now and I am very pleased with the results. It is very easy to use and is worth the money if you can afford it. Using this has made another medical worry go away.
Fast results, and seems it has consistent accuracy
I know this isn't supposed to be used for medical monitoring, but in the age of covid and impaired lung functioning we wanted to have something that might give us a baseline in case we got sick. I'm certainly not recommending this for medical use, but I can tell you the results seem to be fairly consistent and it gives those results very quickly. It's easy to use, painless and takes almost no space at all. In fact, it's sitting next to me right now. One push of the power button and it comes on, and it's ready to read your O2 level and pulse rate in seconds. When you're done, push the button again and the Oximeter shuts itself down. Again, I'm not recommending it for medical use. Just telling you why we bought it. Impressed.
Very accurate and very easy to use
My cardiologist put me on medication to lower my heart rate I doubted that my heart rate was high so very much but In order to be a good patient I take the medication As directed And have found that it really does work.Imagine that I check it everyday using this device and I've been very happy that I could do that so that I can feel comfortable taking this medication.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question