Check out these related products
- $9.13 Was $10.11Save $0.98
- $17.99 Was $19.89Save $1.90
- $17.99 Was $19.60Save $1.61
- $19.99 List price $21.99Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ZQI 9x19mm Parabellum cartridges are highly reliable, clean shooting and fully jacketed, making them an outstanding choice for plinking, competition and target practice. Additionally, the weather-tight can with enclosed PVC battle packs is perfect for long-term storage.
ZQI Ammunition 9x19mm Parabellum Cartridge, NATO, 1,200-Round Can:
- 123-grain FMJ
- Brass cased, boxer primed and non-corrosive
- 1,214 fps
- Manufactured in Turkey
- Reliable, accurate, high-quality ammunition
- Weather-tight ammo can with enclosed PVC battle packs is perfect for long-term storage
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1) They are full power military loads, use both hands to shoot and hold your gun with a firmer grip. 2) I have a Sig-Sauer M11-1A w/14 round mags and I can get 14 rounds in them, not sure why you can't get 10 rounds in your 10 round mags. Search web for "problems with QZ1 ammo"by jelldog11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Uplula mag loader gun would work well with the product.by CommunityAnswer10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try the Uplula mag loaderby ptvolkmar4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Boxer primers are the U.S.standard. Berdan is a pain. They are reloadable.by Oldchet12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Easily reloadable. Boxer primed is US standard, Berdan primed is the European standard and it consists of two flash holes, hence the need for a different decapping die and primers.by ToddCol11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, BUT you need a special decapping pin, then you have to find boxer primers. Boxer primed ammo is a European standard, not like US ammo. SO basically they are shoot and don't bother to pick up the brass.by jelldog4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- Its pretty hot ammo. Not for the faint of heart in a compact. I shot 50 rounds through my Beretta Nano with no problem but I normally shoot 135GR +P LEO Hornady. So I am used to a little extra kick. The firearm should handle this but just as a practical matter I would shoot 115gr standard in the smaller LC9.by Hickock2211/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you might not want to. It is equivalent to +P. it is also ball type and will not expand, it would not be suitable for self defense. It would not be the best choice for practice because while the LC9 will shoot +p it is not recommended for heavy use by Ruger. Also from what I have read the price per shot is too high for target ammo.by RugerOwner911/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.38 Was $7.62Save $4.24