Customers also viewed these products
your zone 5 arm floor lamp, pink multi
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Five spotlights add a bright light and a pop of style to your space, while the flexible arms and four-way switch of the your zone 5 arm floor lamp give you total control.
your zone 5 arm floor lamp, pink:
- Comes with 5 colored shades
- Weighted base prevents tipping
- 4-way switch
- Uses 5 type A 40W bulbs or 9W CFL bulbs (not included)
- Choose blue multi or pink multi
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 66.5" (24 cm x 169 cm)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||P-2224|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 10.00 x 67.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- CFL bulbs are the "curly" bulbs - WM & most any store carries them.by Scooter199/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours said to use an A-type bulb, maximum 40 watt. so we just purchased regular 40 watt bulbs with the "fat" base.(The box indicated that they were A-type) WalMart and other stores also sell fancier bulbs with the "fat" base.by 3603mohler8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i searched it online @walmart only 10 watt avaiable .currently i m using 15 watt with no problem at all, and the shades also didn't get heated up in 1-2 hours,not sure about longer than that.by back2space7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plugs into the wall.by VaneaP7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lamp has a cord, and does not have the capacity for batteries.by fred11306/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would have to cut a pole and remove it to make it shorter.by Scooter199/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have tha same item, i wanted to do tha same thing to mine as well. There is no way possible of it happening unless u can find a way to destroy a bar (which i attempted, its too strong to break), im sorry tht didnt work out for u too.by tmc12766/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?