We used these for a station in the ballroom. They performed perfectly. two things: 1)The fryers arrived partially disassembled with loose nuts and bolts in the vats. it was easy to figure out where they went but it was a hassle to fix. 2)When ordering the fryers I could not get a commitment as to when they would be delivered. Only a range. I almost didn't order them as the range included days after the event I was purchasing the fryers for. but they did arrive days before the event. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- Safe to Use - Overheating protection that automatically cutting power if the temperature reaches up to 446°F; UL certificated cable ensures the electricity safety; Plastic handle bar on stainless steel basket avoids scalding hands
- 11.7L Large Capacity - Upgraded oil tank features tight sealing, recommended oil capacity up to 6L;
- Simple to Operate - Temperature knob for convenient control, automatic temperature control for keeping preset oil temperature; Up to 60 minutes timing, different food with different timing, no worries about overcooking, easily make delicious food no matter you are a professional or beginner
- Easy to Clean - Stainless steel frying basket and residue net to filter out the dregs, Lid cover prevents spilling of boiling oil, to keep the cooking place tidy and clean; Drain tap for easily releasing oil, liftable heating tube and stainless steel construction make cleaning after use much simpler
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH): 11" x 18 1/8" x 12 13/16" (28 x 46 x 32.5 cm)
- Basket Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 14/16" x 8 11/16" x 3 15/16" (20 x 22 x 10 cm)
- Power Cord Length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Handle Bar Length: 10 1/4" (26 cm)
- Tank Capacity: 11.7 L (12.4 QT)
- Oil Level for Safety Concerns: Less than 7 L (7.4 QT), more than 5 L (5.3 QT)
- Basket Weight Capacity: 11 Lbs (5 kg)
- Power Supply: 110V, 60Hz
- Power: 1500W
- Temperature Range: 60°C to 200°C (140°F to 392°F)
- Max. Continuous Working Period: 8hrs
- Min. Pause Period: 30mins
- Net Weight: 15.21 Lbs (6.9 kg)
- 1x Fryer
- 1x Lid
- 1x Baskets
- 1x Heating Tube Holder
- 1x Pair of Gloves
- 1x Manual
- Please plug into the socket to use for safety concerns.
- Please close the drain tap before filling oil.
- Quick Heating: 110V 1500W Countertop Deep Fryer, coiled long heating tube for quick heating up oil
- Safe to Use: Overheating protection that automatically cutting power if the temperature reaches up to 446°F
- 11.7L Large Capacity: A frying basket can hold about 5 pairs of wings or 3Lbs chips
- Simple to Operate: Automatic temperature control for keeping preset temperature
- Easy to Clean: Stainless steel frying basket and residue net to filter out the dregs, Lid cover prevents spilling of boiling oil
with Timer and Drain
I would buy these again
Used it a couple of times and I'm very happy with its performance. It was a little bigger than I expected so storage was a slight issue. But after a couple of "move this here" and " this can go here" the problem was solved. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
perfect for big families
Fry it all the way! I love frying chicken wings for parties and big dinners. This fryer works great for that. Easy to use, and great price.
Fryer has enough capacity for frying large batches without crowding. Stainless steel construction and drain makes it easy to clean.
professional quality product
Super smooth and professional-looking. Super happy with this purchase. Totally recommend it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question