Velcro is strong and these stay in place for me. I have slender ankles so this is not easily achieved. I haven't had ankle weights that don't spin and shift in years. Hooray! Appear to be well-made.
About This Item
- • High-quality neoprene material prevent abrasion on your skin
- • Reinforced stitching and sturdy outer trim prevent the iron sand leaking out
- • Secure D-ring and a large Velcro band provide a greater fit for your ankle/wrist weights
- • Perfect for fitness, cardio exercises or physical therapy
- • Add resistance and challenge to increase lower body strength, rehabilitate muscles, improve balance, and coordination for physical therapy
- • Great for walking, jogging, and core training
- • Come in pairs of multiple weight options
- • 1-year Warranty and 60-Day Return
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
Yes4All Ankle / Wrist Neoprene Weight, Pair (2.5 lbs, Green)
Cast Iron, Steel
|Manufacturer Part Number|
D. 2.5lb (each) x 2 (5lbs total) - Green
Other Temporary Classification
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.78 x 3.15 x 0.98 Inches
Finally - these stay in place for me.
Just a little big. But very good!
Great addition to my workouts
These are great weights. Easy to get on and off and Velcro holds tight. Great addition to my workout.
Yes4All Ankle / Wrist Neoprene Weight, Pair (1.5 l
Awesome for working my arms while doing everyday chores!
GREAT!!! But Weight is PER strap not a Total!!!
At the time I bought these, I didn't see any information in the reviews about whether or not the stated weights were a total for the pair or the amount for each one. I bought the ones showing 3 lbs. "assembled weight," and as it turns out that is 3 lbs for EACH strap, not a total for the pair...at least that is what I received. Other than being disappointed about the lack of details, I am very happy with the purchase. The velcro on the straps is extra-wide which makes them easy to secure, easy to adjust, and very comfortable. I have not had them long, but I expect they will last well.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question