Consider these popular products
- $239.00 Was $248.24Save $9.24
- Rollback$284.00 Was $299.00Save $15.00
Yard-Man 21" Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Front Wheel Drive High Wheel Electric Start Self Propelled Gas Mower
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Yard-Man Self Propelled High Wheel Mower features a 21” blade with and self propelled front-wheel drive. This Yard-Man Self Propelled High Wheel Mower will work on a wide array of yards, from manicured to rough and hilly. The Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Yard Man 21" Lawn Mower has an electric starter. The Yard-Man Self Propelled High Wheel Mower has six-position dual-lever height adjusters and 8" front wheels/11" rear wheels for better traction on rough or hilly terrain. This electric start Front Wheel Drive Lawn Mower has most everything you need in a gas mower to tackle tough lawns.
Yard-Man 21" Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Front Wheel Drive High Wheel Electric Start Self Propelled Gas Mower:
- 21" blade
- Self-propelled front wheel drive
- Powermore 173cc OHV engine
- Electric start
- Side discharge
- Rear bag
- 6-position dual lever height adjusters
- 8" front/11" rear wheels for better traction on rough or hilly terrain
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 12AEB2JZ701
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12AEB2JZ701|
|Brand:||Mtd Yard Man|
|Engine Displacement:||137 cc cc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 24.00 x 17.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the battery is included in the machine, will need a full charge thoughby gr8wht2000gmc6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a battery installed all you have to do is charge it for 6 to 8 hours before use.by yellahammer6/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is Mike, three times for a cold start, once for each additional. very simple process though.by gr8wht2000gmc6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?