Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$36.95 List price $44.84Save $7.89
Yard-Man 21" Side Discharge/Mulch/Rear Bag Front Wheel Drive High Wheel Self Propelled Gas Mower
Consider these popular products
- $239.00 Was $248.24Save $9.24
- Rollback$284.00 Was $299.00Save $15.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your lawn done in no time with this Yard Man 21" 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Mower. 3-in-one clippings management system lets you decide between rear bag, mulching or side discharge options, and the dual lever 6 position individual height adjuster makes mowing the lawn as comfortable as possible. This mower features the SureCut blade, which is an innovative blade that lifts, circulates and cuts clippings more times to mulch and bag without clumps. The 160cc Honda OHC engine with ARCS is reliable, clean, and easy to start, and it provides plenty of efficient power.
Yard Man 21" Gas Powered Self-Propelled Lawn Mower:
- 3-in-1: Rear bag, mulching or side discharge
- 21" SureCut blade
- 160cc Honda OHC engine with ARCS
- Dual lever 6-position individual height adjuster
- 7" front wheels
- 11" rear high wheels
- 2 year limited warranty
- Yard Man 21" Gas Powered Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Model# 12A-B29Q701
- Available in CA
Having trouble choosing the right mower? See our Lawn Mower Finder.
Some of our outdoor power items include special returns policies - learn more here.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||38.00 x 24.00 x 17.75 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 444K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this front wheel drive or rear wheel drive. Whjat is the difference between this and the model that is $379.00..looks like all the same specs
- This is a rear wheel drive.by WakullaMan6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the detailed product specs, it is "self-propelled front wheel drive"by AlwaysAJ8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Although the slope on our yard is not quite that steep, it is pretty close. The mower propels fine on it.by WakullaMan6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?