Customers also viewed these products
- $85.50 Was $128.00Save $42.50
- $73.94 Was $89.30Save $15.36
- $199.99 Was $214.26Save $14.27
- $77.17 Was $95.28Save $18.11
Yard Machines 21" 148cc Briggs & Stratton 450 Gas-Powered Push Lawn Mower
Consider these popular products
- $318.52 List price $350.37Save $31.85
About this item
About this item
The 21" Yard Machines Lawn Mower is a hard-working machine that makes a hard day's work easier. This Briggs & Stratton 450 Gas-Powered Push Lawn Mower helps you get the job done faster and allows you to choose to mulch or side discharge your clippings quickly and easily. You can set your 7" front and 8" rear wheels to the right height with this unit's dual-lever, six-position height adjuster. This 148cc Gas-Powered Lawn Mower is recommended for smaller yards on flat terrain.
Briggs & Stratton 450 Gas-Powered Push Lawn Mower:
- 148cc Briggs & Stratton 450 series engine
- 21" two-in-one cutting deck
- Mulch or side discharge
- The 148cc Gas-Powered Lawn Mower lets you choose the best option for your clippings
- Dual-lever, 6-position height adjusters
- Set the perfect cutting height with two simple motions
- 2-year limited warranty
- The 21" Yard Machines Lawn Mower is not for sale in CA
Having trouble choosing the right mower? See our Lawn Mower Finder.
Some of our outdoor power items include special returns policies - learn more here.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11A-A00J000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||34.88 x 24.00 x 17.75 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- yes it doesby markk4111/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you must connect handle, blade control handle and starter cord, as with any other hand mower that I'm aware of.by Dadgumit7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's assembled, all but the handle. Mine was not assembled properly though.by wsedrf59236/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lossen large knob screws and reposition handle.by HamBud9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are two bolts near the engine, they must be totally removed to fold down the handle. Don't lose them.by wsedrf592310/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?