Similar items in stock
YML 3-Level Mouse Modular Habitat
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
3 Level Clear Plastic Dwarf Hamster, Mice Cage with Ball on Top, Blue
|Color:||Pink , Blue|
|Size:||10" x 10" x 23"|
|Material:||Plastic , Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H3030BL|
|Pet Size:||Small , Tiny|
|Features:||Water Bottle Included|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 10.00 x 23.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, too small for guinea pigs.by mmsilcox3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all. This cage is smaller than it appears.by angiec2612/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's not even really suitable for hamsters as hamsters don't like heights. I can't imagine stuffing a guinea pig in it. One probably wouldn't even fit through the tunnels!by GerbilOwner11/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- heck. no. build a c&c cage if ya dont know what that is go on guineapigcages.com if u cant build one please dont get a guinea pig. thanks.by GuineaPigGoddess4/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- pretty sure this one will be too small the tubes are very narrowby dwtbmt3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the cage for dwarf robo hamsters and they fit in the tubes but there isn't a lot of extra room.by emashsmom3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not suggest this cage. I would go to a pet store and ask their professional opinion. You might spend a little more money, but in the end it will be worth it.by angiec263/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not at all. It's only made for mice and even some mice are too big for it.by Brat888111/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes. We have a "large" teddy bear hamster. He can fit through the tubes. At one point we thought he would get stuck, but he hasn't yet. The other hamster moves all around with plenty of room.by mmsilcox11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$191.92 List price $287.26Save $95.34
- from $59.99