The xbox works great. The reason for the low rating is because it said damaged box and everything included. Nope not true. There is no owners manual or the stuff for the warranty. There was no 30 day game pass code. And the bumper button is stuck down on the controller. this is the first xbox my son bought himself (I bought the last one) I'm not very happy with this purchase
About This Item
- Unprecedented performanceÂ -- Xbox One X unleashes 6 teraflops of graphical processing power, making games perform better than they ever have. Maximize game performance with the speed of 12GB GDDR5 graphics memory, and see every frame with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- Immersive 4K gamingÂ -- Lose yourself in worlds built for true 4K gaming, where action comes to life with 2160p frame buffers and 6 teraflops of graphical processing power. And experience premiere sound that puts you in the center of Spatial Audio.
- 4K Blu-ray and streamingÂ -- Watch Blu-ray movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and stream 4K video on Netflix, Amazon, and more. Plus, stream and record game clips in 4K at screaming-fast 60FPS.
- The benefits of HDRÂ -- Experience richer, more luminous colors in games like Forza Motorsport 7 and Crackdown 3. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks plus Wide Color Gamut, HDR technology brings out the true visual depth of games.
- The biggest blockbusters perform betterÂ -- All games look and play great on Xbox One X. But select Xbox One X Enhanced titles are optimized to take full advantage of the world's most powerful console.
- What's in the Box: Xbox One X 1TB Console, Xbox Wireless Controller (requires two AA batteries - not included), HDMI Cable (4K capable), and Power Cable
- 4K streaming with select apps. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements.Â HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer (sold separately).
|Manufacturer Part Number|
worst purchase ever
the description said that the Xbox One X was new but the box was damaged. We hooked it up you can tell its used by looking at the console. It didn't have any of the paper work in the box or the code for free x box live threat the box said it should have. The x box gave a error code and when we looked it up it said that it needed to be updated we had to download an update off the computer and put it on a jump drive and try to update the Xbox. We couldn't get it to work it wouldn't even work. now we have to return it and find another one to buy. Uhh I'm so frustrated about very unhappy
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question