Similar items in stock
- See details in cart
- $34.78 Was $38.48Save $3.70
Microsoft Xbox 360 320GB Media Hard Drive (Xbox 360)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Microsoft Xbox 360 320GB Media Hard Drive (Xbox 360):
- Works with Xbox 360 S consoles only
- The 320GB hard drive has plenty of space for the content you want
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Video Game Collection:||Need for Speed|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6EK-00001|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The hard drive is compatible with ANY x-box 360 S (slim) console, it does not matter what color the console is contrary to some other post from misinformed people. I have seen some posts saying that these hard drives only work with the "black" consoles, that couldn't be further from the truth. It even states above that this hard drive works with all Xbox 360 S consoles, the color of the console does not matter. All that matters is that this hard drive is compatible with any x-box 360 S (slim) console. I myself have a white S console, all you have to do is lay the console down flat and on the right side where the vent is you can see a little clip to open up part of the vent panel, the hard drive slides right in and fits like a glove You cant get it wrong bc the shape of the insert is exactly the shape of the hard drive so there is no mistake of putting it in upside down or anything like that. Bottom line, don't listen to the people posting statements that it only works with the black console bc that is completely false. As long it is an x-box 360 S console (4gb), white or black, then this hard drive is compatible.by smoothcmc2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top of your console comes off, and there is a space inside for the hard drive it slides right in and clicks into position.by ASeparateReality1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unclick the side compartment and voila just snap in the hard drive an ur setby Aphae9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to have the slim xbox 360 and if you lay it flat then there should be a spot on the right side hidden behind a cover that does not come off. The instructions included show images of where to put it.by Faelonswill2512/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the bottom of the xbox (if you had it standing up) there is a panel that gets removed, it goes into there. The panel kinda blends in with the rest of the vent look, but its towards the back of the xbox.by Rammastus4/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its at the botemby gamer5832/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bottom of your xbox there is a button type thing you release and it comes off. Then you just slip the harddrive right into the xbox there will be a big place for it, you cant miss it. I just bought this harddrive today and very please with it. It does only work for the new style black xbox just incase you weren't informed.by Cassiek19904/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, you just slide it in the xboxby Zoriiaaaaaa11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes ready to install assuming you have the new generation slim xbox. There is a panel you remove on the right side and you slide the hard drive in until it clicks in place.by CT13WRX11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All needed is in the box. Open the slot on your control box and slide this hard drive in. Thats all we had to do.by JD8211/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It simply plugs in the side of your console without any wires or cables at all.by Just2chacha4words2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wondered that same thing the answer is no, you won't need the cable, just pull the top off, and there is a space just waiting for it, just pop it in and your good to go! The XBox website lists a step by step.by ASeparateReality2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No cables needed just open up the bottom of the xbox and slip this in thereby youngnino1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do I need a transfer cable to connect this drive to my 4 GB memory card which came with my xbox360 console
- If it is a Xbox 360 slim, you take off the cover on the side and this slips right in. No tools required.by Dhowdy1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just slide it into the empty slot in the machine.by MomOfTwoInOhio1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no directly connectsby greenwich12812/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it just slids into the xbox on the side and snaps in place. Totally hidden.by Cmoore82712/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all you need to do is slide the drive in firmly plug the xbox back in and start using it you only need a cable if you are using a second drive so you can transfer games, music and other stuff.by savveyshopper212/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello there, You do not need a transfer cable to connect the Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive to your Xbox 360 S Console. I hope this was helpful to you.by MicrosoftOutreachTeam12/10/2013Written by a verified representative from MicrosoftOutreachTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?