The printer works surprisingly well for its cheap price, and it can do both ABS and PLA which is great. It also has a laser engraver available to purchase for $199. The laser engraving details looks pretty good from the website! So far so good and can't wait to explore the full potential of this 3D printer!
About This Item
da Vinci Pro 3D Printer:
- 3D printer for designing and creating a variety of items
- Utilize ABS or PLA filament in either a spool or a cartridge for flexibility as you invent
- Also features laser engraving for customizing your designs
- Wireless and mobile printing capability
- Connect the printer to your computer easily with built-in WiFi
- 7.8"L x 7.8"W x 7.8"H heated aluminum build platform
- Enables printing of 7.8" high items with layers between 100 and 400 microns thick to suit your needs
- Accepts spools or cartridges of 1.75mm filament
- Prints 60-120mm per second
- LCD screen: preview your inventions on the screen and make adjustments before you print
- USB 2.0 port
- What's In the Box:
- da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer
- Starter print filaments
- USB cables
- Metal scraper, extruder brush, print bed tape, XYZware Pro installation CD
- Owner's manual
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fused Filament Fabrication
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
27.00 x 23.50 x 22.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Great Value, best purchase ever!
Even at the non sale price, this 3d printer is the best value for a already built out of the box ready to print 3d printer. You basically take it out of the box, remove all the packing materials, install the software, calibrate it and print. You will get a printed get started quick guide to help you through the setup. On the included cd is the software and the detailed users guide. My only suggestion is to buy some elmers washable school glue sticks. They aid in getting the prints to stay stuck to the print bed while printing.
Better than I expected!
I'm a hobbyist (RC Drones & Planes mostly) and wanted a 3D Printer to support my hobby. I read reviews and watched a ton of YouTube videos and thought this would be a good printer to get, especially when it was on sale earlier. Let me tell you this printer has greatly exceeded my expectations! However, like ANY 3D Printer, you'll be expected to learn, tweak, make mistakes but then improve on them. There is no such thing as a turnkey 3D Printer but for the average consumer, I'd say this is the closest thing you'll get to that. Highly recommend!
Great 3D Printer
Great model for creating a lot of different items. This also has laser engraving which is a nice touch. It's small but mighty, and also comes with wireless and mobile printing capability. I also like that you can preview your items on the LCD screen and make adjustments before printing. I'm writing this review as a part of a contest.
Great Mid-Priced 3D Printer
Perfect for those that want to get a relatively nice 3D printer without breaking the bank. It's really easy to use, and the laser engraving capability is a great touch. There's also a lot more things one can make with these than I had initially thought, and I always look forward to finding new 3D printing item to experiment!
Overall, I would definitely recommend!
I am writing this review as part of a contest.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question