Similar items in stock
XO Vision XO1916BT, 3" Wide Screen DVD Receiver w/ Built-in Bluetooth
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Upgrade your stock system with the XO Vision XO1916BT 3" Wide Screen Car DVD Receiver. Utilizing the latest technology, this player allows you to stylishly listen to your radio, MP3s and CDs. You can also watch movies, videos and pictures all within the comfort of your own vehicle. This in-dash DVD receiver even features built-in Bluetooth technology, allowing you to make and receive calls right through your own speaker system. The unit comes with A2DP technology that allows you to stream music from any Bluetooth device. The fully detachable face lets you take the unit with you in the included case. Use the included remote control to let you quickly and easily use it as you see fit. The in-dash DVD receiver also has SD and USB inputs that let you take media files right off your smartphone's storage, or plug-and-play device.
XO Vision XO1916BT, 3" Wide Screen Car DVD Receiver:
- 3" widescreen
- DVD/CD/MP3 player
- AM/FM tuner with 30 station presets
- SD and USB inputs for added versatility
- Built-in Bluetooth DVD player with A2DP technology
- Detachable face
- Remote included
|Audio Feature:||Digital player , Radio tuner , DVD player , LCD display , Amplifier , CD player|
|Size:||7"L x 7"W x 2.3"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XO1916BT|
|Screen Size:||1" - 4"|
|Features:||USB , DVD , Detachable Faceplate , Bluetooth , Am/FM Tuner , MP3 , Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 7.00 x 2.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No.by selahThis11/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby CARMOM22211/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No real wires needed. Usually you can cut the wires connected to the original head unit so that you don't have to cut the original plug coming from the vehicle. I would recommend a specific installation kit for your vehicle thereby making the fit easier.by hrcrumb4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?