XO Vision Universal IR Wireless Foldable Headphones
Customers also considered
- from $11.00
- Reduced Price$24.99 List price $39.99Save $15.00
- Reduced Price$139.99 List price $144.99Save $5.00
- Rollback$115.50 Was $140.00Save $24.50
Check out these related products
- from $5.71
- Reduced Pricefrom $5.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The XO Vision Infrared Wireless Foldable Headphone are the perfect accessory for the family on the go, especially for the kids! These headphones are compatible with IR transmitters allowing backseat passengers to enjoy excellent sound clarity from movies, videos and music without disturbing other passengers. The folding design lets you conveniently store them away when not in use.
XO Vision Universal IR Wireless Foldable Headphones:
- Compatible with IR transmitters for wireless audio playback
- On/Off switch and volume control
- Extra foam cushioning and adjustable headband provide a comfortable fit ideal for kids
- Foldable ear cup design provides convenient storage options
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery life
|Size:||8.8" x 7.1"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IR630B|
|Color Category:||Gray , Blue , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.17 x 6.30 x 1.26 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- well you have to read the box and it will most likely say what batteries it uses on the boxby An anonymous customer7/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- two AAA batteriesby bball117/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- two AAA batteriesby Gr8nurse756/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased the wireless headphones with the Philips USA 9" Dual Widescreen Portable DVD Player
- If your son's dvd player does not have the wireless infrared capabilities then these headphones will not work with his player.by LadyfromMississippi6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your DVD player must have infrared (IR) to work with these headphones. There is a 3.5mm stereo jack on the headphones but this jack outputs audio. I don't believe it works as an input. These headphones do require 2 AAA batteries to be installed in the left earpiece.by EatsShootsandLeaves6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These headphones are infrared (IR), not Bluetooth. Your PC would have to have an IR transmitter in order to work with these headphones.by EatsShootsandLeaves12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well you can if your pc has bluetoooth because these are wireless so they most likely have to connect with bluetooth to be able to workby An anonymous customer12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.00 Was $20.00Save $1.00
- $99.99 Was $149.99Save $50.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $299.99