Car Mount Charger Socket Holder USB Port R1L for Blackberry Key2, KEYone, LE - Blackview BV9000 Pro, BV8000 Pro - BLU S1, Vivo XL4 XI Plus, Studio Touch, Pure View, R1 Plus, Go, Life One X3 X2
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
About This Item
Car Mount Charger Socket Holder USB Port R1L for Blackberry Key2, KEYone, LE - Blackview BV9000 Pro, BV8000 Pro - BLU S1, Vivo XL4 XI Plus, Studio Touch, Pure View, R1 Plus, Go, Life One X3 X2 271A4-OD
Your car's cigarette lighter accessory outlet is a convenient and unique location for mounting your mobile phone. With this car holder, you're able to hold the phone securely from the outlet slot. Includes a built-in USB port that can be used to charge your phone or any other USB enabled device. This study holder wont move or shift while you drive and definitely wont drop your phone. The holder plugs right into your cigarette lighter so there is no need for a suction cup and wont leave any sticky residue on your cars windshield or dashboard. A USB charging port allows you to charge your device, getting rid of need for a separate car charger. All you need a charging USB Cable. NOTE: CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED. YOU NEED TO USE YOUR OWN USB CABLE.
- High quality premium material special design that securely holds any phone conveniently within reach.
- Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees. Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily.
- Easy installation no tools required. Plugs directly into the car charger socket.
- Usb car charger (dc 5v, 2a), quick speed and high efficiency charging. (cable is not included).
- Adjustable holder, adjust to any size phones. Multi viewing angle.
- Anti-shake design provides maximum stability when in a moving vehicle.
BLU S1,BLU R1 Plus,BLU Pure View,BLU Vivo XI,Blackview BV9000 Pro,BLU Vivo Go,BLU Vivo XL4,BLU Vivo XI Plus,Blackberry KEYone,BLU Life One X3,Blackberry Key2,Blackberry Key2 LE,BLU Life One X2,BLU Studio Touch,Blackview BV8000 Pro
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.