My daughter loves this. she previously was having a tough time with pacis. Now she loves to hold it and chew a bit on the paci. It's so adorable! She is 3 mos. Old.
About This Item
The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily position to baby. Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide. Made with a Philips Soothie medical grade, non-latex pacifier. BPA, PVC and Phthalates free. The durable one-piece construction of the Philips Soothie pacifier means no germs hiding between cracks. WubbaNub functions as one. Patented design may prevent pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten. Plush animal may assist to make it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier. Hand or machine washable.WubbaNub Infant Plush Pacifier Afrique Elephant - Mary Meyer Limited Edition
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a soothie medical grade, latex-free pacifier
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- For newborns less than six months of age or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- NOTE: WubbaNub Pacifier is packaged in a clear polybag
Do not tie pacifier around child's neck as it presents strangulation danger.
100% polyester, Silicone
|Manufacturer Part Number|
6 Months & Up
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.00 x 4.00 x 2.00 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question