Check out these related products
- $21.71 List price $29.95Save $8.24
- $20.00 List price $24.95Save $4.95
- $19.57 List price $27.95Save $8.38
- $19.72 List price $25.00Save $5.28
- $24.58 List price $29.99Save $5.41
- $20.98 List price $26.95Save $5.97
- $19.03 List price $27.99Save $8.96
- $20.56 List price $28.00Save $7.44
- $26.72 List price $29.95Save $3.23
- $21.08 List price $28.00Save $6.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Indiana Univ Pr, 2010, ISBN13 9780253222466, ISBN10 025322246X
Kimberly Nichele Brown examines how African American women since the 1970s have found ways to move beyond the "double consciousness" of the colonized text to develop a healthy subjectivity that attempts to disassociate black subjectivity from its connection to white culture. Brown traces the emergence of this new consciousness from its roots in the Black Aesthetic Movement through important milestones such as the anthology The Black Woman and Essence magazine to the writings of Angela Davis, Toni Cade Bambara, and Jayne Cortez.
|Number of Pages:||280|
|Author:||Brown, Kimberly Nichele|
|Series Title:||Blacks in the Diaspora|
|Publisher:||Indiana Univ Pr|
|Publication Date:||September, 2010|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $10.00 List price $14.95Save $4.95
- $5.71 List price $8.00Save $2.29
- $18.99 List price $27.95Save $8.96
- $8.31 List price $12.95Save $4.64
- $9.75 List price $16.00Save $6.25