Check out these related products
- $7.35 List price $9.99Save $2.64
- $18.12 List price $21.95Save $3.83
- $19.15 List price $24.95Save $5.80
- $18.86 List price $19.95Save $1.09
- $21.72 List price $24.95Save $3.23
Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking
Consider these popular products
- $9.60 List price $17.00Save $7.40
- $16.95 Was $18.08Save $1.13
- $18.01 List price $19.95Save $1.94
- $16.46 List price $19.95Save $3.49
- $9.89 List price $15.00Save $5.11
- $12.98 Was $13.74Save $0.76
- $15.67 List price $19.95Save $4.28
- $16.89 List price $20.00Save $3.11
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Greenleaf Book Group Llc, 2012, ISBN13 9781608323661, ISBN10 1608323668
FROM THE "NEW YORK TIMES," "AND USA TODAY MONEY"
"Foreword by Seth Godin. Afterword by Guy Kawasaki."
Master word of mouth marketing with this fun, practical, hands-on guide.
With straightforward advice and humor, word of mouth expert Andy Sernovitz will show you how the world's most respected and profitable companies get their best customers for free through the power of word of mouth.
Learn the five essential steps that make word of mouth work and everything you need to get started. Understand how easy it is to work with social media, viral marketing, evangelists, and buzz. Start using simple techniques that start conversations:
- 3 Reasons People Talk About You
- 4 Rules of Word of Mouth Marketing
- 5 Ts of Word of Mouth Marketing
- 6 Big Ideas: Deep Stuff That Changes Marketing Forever
Find out what sparks the irrepressible enthusiasm of Apple and TiVo fans. Understand why everyone is talking about a certain restaurant, car, band, or dry cleaner -- and why other businesses and products are ignored. Discover why some products become huge successes without a penny of promotion -- and why some multi-million-dollar advertising campaigns fail to get noticed.
Open your eyes to a new way of doing business: Honest marketing makes more money, because customers who trust you will talk about you. Learn how to be the remarkable company that people want to share with their friends.
|Number of Pages:||215|
|Author:||Godin, Seth , Kawasaki, Guy , Sernovitz, Andy|
|Publisher:||Greenleaf Book Group Llc|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.