About This Item
The Extender Trail III™ is a good choice to replace the snowmobile manufactruers stock runner. The 4" of 60° turning carbide with a 7/16" diameter host bar provides positive cornering control for trail touring.
- Woody's most popular carbide
- 7/16" host bar carries 4" turning carbide that has a sharp 60 degree edge angle for performance cornering
- 1.5" carbide wear pads help extend the life runner life
- Full length hardweld surfaces between all three carbide inserts for total wear protection
- Extra-long studs make it easy to mount plastic ski skins
- Sold in pairs
Questions & Answers0 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Electrode, Comp-167144686, DC-prod-dal2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.0.9-ebf-fashion-0712-5, SHA-071dde15ba17f813f2e7dcab6cdef5bcba46c154, CID-