WoodLink Weather Shield Copper Oak Leaf Squirrel Baffle
Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.89
- from $9.33
- from $9.00
- from $14.99
- from $3.74
- Reduced Pricefrom $5.58
- from $161.89
- from $11.28
- Reduced Price$18.09 List price $24.69Save $6.60
Check out these related products
- $16.72 Was $18.17Save $1.45
- Clearance$24.12 List price $28.24Save $4.12
- Reduced Price$69.40 List price $94.94Save $25.54
- $12.68 Was $14.70Save $2.02
- Reduced Price$36.74 List price $49.73Save $12.99
- Clearance$5.05 List price $5.90Save $0.85
- Clearance$32.22 List price $37.49Save $5.27
- Reduced Price$27.08 List price $36.69Save $9.61
- Clearance$21.05 List price $23.60Save $2.55
- Reduced Price$49.69 List price $65.79Save $16.10
- $12.67 List price $28.47Save $15.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The WoodLink Weather Shield Copper Oak Leaf Squirrel Baffle is designed to fit most tube feeders. It comes complete with a hook for easy hanging. The WoodLink squirrel baffle features a beautiful leaf design and a copper finish. It can be mounted above a bird feeder to prevent squirrels from eating the seed.
WoodLink Weather Shield Copper Oak Leaf Squirrel Baffle:
- Protects bird feeders from squirrels
- Fits most tube feeders
- Copper squirrel baffle features oak leaf design
- Includes hook for hanging
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0862-9172|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You could do that but you'd have to get your own clamps to hold it on there. It comes with a sort of plastic plug with a hook at the top & bottom that you could use elsewhere(or drill the hooks out to use with your clamps). Not sure if it would completely keep the squirrels out as they can be very determined/clever critters but it would be worth a shot. The baffle itself is very pretty!by bike2library10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this protector can be mounted beneath a feeder.by CommunityAnswer5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $5.52 Was $5.98Save $0.46
- $6.65 Was $8.47Save $1.82
- $12.67 Was $17.54Save $4.87
- $11.98 Was $14.38Save $2.40
- $8.95 Was $9.83Save $0.88