Delivering to
WonderPlay

Wonderplay 16" Kid's BMX Bike for 4-6 Years Old Boys' and Girls' Bicycle , EVA Tires, Training Wheels with Coaster Brake

Average Rating:out of 5 stars
Write a review
Walmart # 580752608
$68.00$68.00
-
$74.00$74.00
Shop Now
<p>Present a perfect bike to your kid and make your little one a happy childhood ! This bike will be your ideal choice. Great features such as the height adjustable seat and high-strength frame, provide the perfect combination of comfort and child safety. The little adorable bike makes riding so funny and easy. The large, long-lasting EVA tires ensure the safety and great riding experience. The shining streamers on the grips and the functional yet unique training wheels are the adding points to attract kids. Besides, don't ignore the vibrant colors, which will sure to please any child's taste.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <ul> <li>EASY TO INSTALL : Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been installed, you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together. Generally, it will takes 30 minutes to finish the whole installment.IF YOU HAVE ANY ASSEMBLY PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT US.</li> <li>DURABLE &amp; SAFE : Mainly Consist of 2 training wheels, EVA tires, cushioning padded seat, Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. Also come with two flexible pedals.</li> <li>&nbsp;CUTE &amp; ATTRACTIVE : Shining outlook attract kids easily, come with different colors and a little different parts for boys and girls. Your kids will be more willing to ride it out and be stand out among others.</li> <li>BEGINNER-FRIENDLY : Easy to handle, the rear coaster brake makes it easier and safer to ride and learn; Just simply pushing the pedal backwards, the bike will stop.</li> <li>GREAT GIFT IDEA : Color Pink and Purple are generally for girls, color Black and Blue are generally for boys. Great choice as a Christmas or Birthday gift for kids aging 4-6.</li> </ul>

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

Present a perfect bike to your kid and make your little one a happy childhood ! This bike will be your ideal choice. Great features such as the height adjustable seat and high-strength frame, provide the perfect combination of comfort and child safety. The little adorable bike makes riding so funny and easy. The large, long-lasting EVA tires ensure the safety and great riding experience. The shining streamers on the grips and the functional yet unique training wheels are the adding points to attract kids. Besides, don't ignore the vibrant colors, which will sure to please any child's taste.

 

  • EASY TO INSTALL : Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been installed, you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together. Generally, it will takes 30 minutes to finish the whole installment.IF YOU HAVE ANY ASSEMBLY PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT US.
  • DURABLE & SAFE : Mainly Consist of 2 training wheels, EVA tires, cushioning padded seat, Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. Also come with two flexible pedals.
  •  CUTE & ATTRACTIVE : Shining outlook attract kids easily, come with different colors and a little different parts for boys and girls. Your kids will be more willing to ride it out and be stand out among others.
  • BEGINNER-FRIENDLY : Easy to handle, the rear coaster brake makes it easier and safer to ride and learn; Just simply pushing the pedal backwards, the bike will stop.
  • GREAT GIFT IDEA : Color Pink and Purple are generally for girls, color Black and Blue are generally for boys. Great choice as a Christmas or Birthday gift for kids aging 4-6.
16" Bike

Specifications

Brand
WonderPlay

Customer Reviews

Average Rating:(3.3)out of 5 stars
5 stars
0
4 stars
1
3 stars
2
2 stars
0
1 star
0
Average Rating:(4.0)out of 5 stars

The instructions to put the bike together are terrible. Otherwise, it is a good bike.

Average Rating:(3.0)out of 5 stars

Damaged

This bike was delivered in a busted box. The product in the box was discolored and scratched up. Fortunately, the bike was functional. I didn't return the product simply because all bikes this size were sold out in the store and this was purchased for my daughter's birthday. I don't know if the product was shipped this way or damaged during shipping, either way...I would probably avoid buying this bike on line.

Average Rating:(3.0)out of 5 stars

Customer Q&A

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Ask a question

If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
1-1 of 1 questions
by MaineJune 5, 2020


0
0 Answers
0

Policies & Plans

Pricing policy

About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.

webapp branch
Electrode, Comp-97626137-f138-4519-8d7f-677477e3417c, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-36.5.0, SHA-1e7e562741c42b3e4340c969ae68540802a9ebd4, CID-b0d24707-007-173cafd537342d, Generated: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 22:14:26 GMT