Consider these popular products
Women's Striped Knit Bodycon Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This women's striped knit bodycon skirt will become one of your most favorites. It features a simple silhouette, stripes and elastic waistband allowing you to be playful with your outfits. ??Try tucking in a flowy top and layer with jewelry for a chic look.
Women's Striped Knit Bodycon Skirt:
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex
- Elastic waistband
- Pull-on style
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH & DRY
Explore this item
|Color:||Beige , Multicolor|
|Fabric Content:||95% Cotton, 5% Spandex|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- way below the knee, i'm 5'1" but the cut of it allows you too place the skirt on your higher waist line or lower if neededby lomtnz12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it hit below my knees for me, im 5'1by mskay0112/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Below knee above ankleby jaykat12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is below the knee...an awkward lengthby Miajosephsmom12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are 5'8 and shorter its past mid calf...you have to be atleast 6 feet for it to be desired length.by TiffanyNicole712712/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a few inches below the knee, even when I pulled up it still is below the kneeby MsString12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Below the knee and they look great with bootsby Residence11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7 and it falls below my kneesby Rosalind190811/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It hits right at the knee but it stretches so you can wear it how you want.by Toni010410/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Several inches below the knee, even when the waist is worn high. I'm 5'8".by TardySauce10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?