Customers also viewed these products
Womens Dawgs Fleece Dawgs
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$38.99
- Clearancefrom $9.99
- from $4.99
- Clearancefrom $79.99
- from $14.99
- from $19.00
- from $39.00
- from $13.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Our Ultrasoft Fleecedawgs provide the same quality in footwear that youve come to expect from the Dawgs brand. Dawgs fleece models are warm and extremely cushioned, allowing you to stand or play in comfort and warmth all day long! These ultra-soft, ultra-comfortable, non-marking clogs offer plenty of arch support. It also features a thick outsole and removable fleece interior.
|Shoe Size:||5/6 (Wms 5-6) , 5 , 6|
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes , Teen Shoes|
|Size:||5/6 (Wms 5-6) , 5 , 6|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Fleece Dawgs|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used scissors to make the button hole larger so the fleece lining could be removed. Before that I had tried to wash the whole thing which didn't work so well since the rubber part floats.by alunsford12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put the entire clog in the machine with the towels.by MOMmarianne2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The lining is actually attached to the shoe and doesn't come off.by CommunityAnswer1/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You would fit a 5/6, but if you wanted to wear thick socks with it in winter you should get a 7/8.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly, I don't think that the liners were meant to be removed, then replaced. Those side buttons are on there pretty good. When it's time to wash them, I'll try putting the whole darn shoes through the wash. Air-dry them, of course. Hopefully that'll work. good luckby WoodburnWalmart2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?