Customers also considered
- from $9.46
- Rollbackfrom $14.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Women's Athletic Slip-On Shoe is footwear designed for your busy lifestyle. Pair it with your favorite active pants for a casual and comfortable stroll. It's simple, yet it provides support and still looks stylish. This women's walking shoe features a padded tongue and footbed, full lining and an EVA comfort sole. It is easy to slip on anytime you want to go for a quick walk.
Women's Athletic Slip-On Shoe:
- Man-made upper
- Fully lined
- Padded tongue
- Padded footbed
- EVA and flocking sole
- Provides support
- Comfortable and stylish
- Slip-on walking shoe is easy to put on and remove
- Color: black
- Available in various sizes
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Heel Height:||Flat/Low Heel (Under 1")|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMUB0400006|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am handicapped and have to be very careful about the shoes I wear. When I first got these, they felt a bit slippery, but I think it was really just a matter of a new shoe/new feel. I've had this pair for almost a year and worn them in wet and icy conditions and done fine. I did a slippery dance on the ice a couple of times last winter, but know I would have in ANY shoe! I feel very safe and secure in these.by Carol9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yup. and they look good on, as well.by vemily669/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't think so...mine went back to the storeby NANASTHENAME9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't state this on the shoe, but I have had no problems so far on wet surfaces or other questionable surfaces...it is a very comfortable shoe!by wilderness577/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say, yes. I didn't keep them bec WMart sent the wrong size, but they have decent traction.by 0Name7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wore mine year round and felt comfortable in all weather.by Carol10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shoes are all padded, although along the top is a cloth upper that I expect will breathe. They are or at least fit me high on my foot, and are quite comfortable. They do fit snug, so breath ability is minimal. They are worth a try for this price.by TinyPets8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. They are very light weight, too.by Inspire8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wide Width was not offered on the size selection drop down for this shoe in black. However, I did find it for sale in white in wide width in my local Walmart, Groton, CT.by IsabellaI4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- believe so. get the right size if you plan to wear socks with this shoe. i ordered my size which is too small so cannot wear with socks.by vemily668/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby NANASTHENAME4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $14.58
- Rollbackfrom $24.00