I Love this skirt, I did not see the waist band when I ordered this. I hadbto replace the waist band because I am very short waisted and the big 4 inch waist band did nothing but roll up into a wad at my waist so, I cut it off and replaced it with a 1 inch elastic band. It is so much more comfortable now. I love the soft silky feel of this materialand the color, matches my Christmas tunic beautify, I t was also to long but changing the waist band helped that, love it now I am wearing it today!
About This Item
SIZE INFORMATION (Inches)[ FEWSKL0001 ]
- S - Length : 37 / Waist : 26 / Hip : 34
- M - Length : 38 / Waist : 28 / Hip : 36
- L - Length : 39 / Waist : 30 / Hip : 38
- 1XL - Length : 40 / Waist : 32 / Hip : 40
- 2XL - Length : 41 / Waist : 34 / Hip : 42
- 3XL - Length : 42 / Waist : 36 / Hip : 44
- Regular fit / Fold over band / Pull On closure / Stitched bottom hem
- 95% RAYON 5% SPANDEX
- Lightweight/ Stretchable / Floor length maxi skirt / Unlined
- It is perfect for everyday wear, party, business setting, and even for lounge-wear.
- Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
Fabric Care Instructions: HAND WASH COLD. DO NOT BLEACH. HAND DRY. COOL IRON.
Thin fabric, true to size, runs long.
I agree, this skirt has unusually thin fabric, so ordering a size up is a good idea. It does seem true to size, and runs a little long. I'm a 22-24 apple, and the XXXL fit great, but I need to roll the waist twice. If you're tall and have trouble with length, this is your skirt. I love the color--got the yellow. It's a light, citrus yellow, hard to find color and matches the picture online.
Pretty, comfortable skirts
I got this skirt in 4 colors; all 4 colors are very pretty, especially the magenta and peach. They iron nicely. The only thing is that the thin material is somewhat clingy, showing every bump and lump...so a slip is necessary. Given the clinginess, I'm glad I ordered one size up, and unless you are thin, you may want to do the same