Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.99
- Clearance$11.03 List price $22.99Save $11.96
Women's Retro Tie Front Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This women's retro tie front dress is a must have and will be the go to item in your closet. ??Whether running errands, brunching with friends or enjoying an afternoon barbeque this dress is sure to get you compliments. ??Its' flattering silhouette paired with its' lightweight breathable fabric will make looking stylish a breeze. ??Check out the variety of colors.
Women's Retro Tie Front Dress:
- 100% Cotton
- Cap sleeve
- Shirred waistband with tie front
- Full bottom
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors - Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed - Tumble Dry Low - Iron on Lowest Setting
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- over kneesby lovetosay7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Knee-length for me, and I'm about 5'5"by Soprano637/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 34 1/2 inches total and 19 1/2 from tie to hem.by Cutee17/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the dress is above the knee ..am 5'4" . That's not the problem, however, it's the snugness... I wear a small or Med. but got the large thinking I could alter if too large. A surprise indeed. Dress was so snug..almost like stuffing sausage...and I am a small person weight 113 lbs. One must be like Olive Oyle (Popeye's girl friend) skinny as a rail! and then maybe the size Large will be OK.by Star197/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Knee-lengthby Soprano637/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?