Check out these related products
- from $49.70
- from $22.95
- from $30.45
- from $20.88
Women's Puffer Vest
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This women's puffer vest is a staple for every woman's wardrobe. This vest will keep your core warm while being stylish. Wear this vest over a long sleeve tee, sweater, or a sweatshirt. Pair is with jeans and boots for a complete look. Pick from assorted colors.
Women's Puffer Vest:
- 100% polyester
- Zipper front closure
- High collar with Sherpa lining
- 2 side entry pockets
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold w/ Like Colors; Remove Promptly; Gentle Cycle; Tumble Dry Low; Only Non-Chlorine, Bleach When Needed
Explore this item
|Color:||Pink , Multicolor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.00 x 16.00 x 10.00 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163847|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am comfortable in Large tops, and the Large vest fits great. So try your regular size, it should be a good fit.by Hanadarko12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear an XL in most Ts, but got an XXL in this vest and it was the right fit. I'd say the XXL is equal to a 14/16, but is not overly big.by mamabeat11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered XL but it seemed like a XXLby momkoop11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that the xxl is a 1x or 18-20.by bikergrammie11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered an XL for my daughter and she wears about a size 16 so I would say the XXL would fit someone who wears 18-20. Size 20 might be snug but if you plan to wear it open it won't really matter.by MOTYinMI11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These sizes are pretty accurate. I'm an XL and my vest fit perfectly. Since I'm a 14-16, I would say an XXL would be 18-20. Hope this helps someone.by JenNichole11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think a size 24 would be about right.by poppss11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18/20by lareine11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know about the XXL but my XL Puffer fits like a glove. I'm a plump size 16-18 short kind of gal (5'4") so if I were any taller, this XL would be too short for me. One other thing, dear Jan, my Puffer vest pockets are very small (I have larger than normal hands and use pockets all the time so that might be something else you may want to consider).by Treelawn11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?