It hard to find an 11 narrow in an athletic shoe. These fit perfect, they are comfortable and I love them. The best athletic shoes I've found in years. I ordered a second pair 2 days after I got these because they are so great. They not only feel good they look good.
About This Item
Propet Tami - Women's Sporty Sneaker - Black/Silver
- Color: Black/Silver
- Stretch jersey with upper padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Double footbed for flexible orthotic adoption
- Lightweight EVA midsole with rubber inserts for traction
- Technology feature: A5500 PendingAntimicrobialOrthoLiteDouble InsolesStretchable
- Propet Tami - - Women's,A5500 PendingAntimicrobialOrthoLiteDouble InsolesStretchable,Stretch Jersey,Nylon Mesh,EVA/Rubber,Ortholite Open Cell PU with Mem,heel: 1 inches
No prop 65 warning www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Doesn't look like a 4E width shoe!
Bunions, hammertoes and small but wide feet to start. It doesn't make finding a comfortable, let alone a decent looking shoe easy. I purchased the size 6.5 4E and this shoe with my orthotics inserted is still very roomy in the toe box. It is also a nice "normal" looking shoe. I wear these to walk 18 holes of golf and no issues. They are a light weight shoe; if anything perhaps a bit on the large size. I will be buying these again.
Light Sneaker for AFO Wearers
I wear bilateral AFO braces and needed new sneakers. I do not like white sneakers or typical athletic sneakers.
I got the silvery gray color and though they are sneakers, they look much nicer than athletic sneakers.
I bought 2E And removed the insult to fit my braces. They fit comfortably.
My only wish is that the shoes had more grommets and more laces for a more secure, sturdy it.
Comfortable and Attractive Sneakers!
I recently purchased this shoe in black and it was a smart buy. I wanted something to wear with jeans, especially during the winter, instead of white. Very attractive and comfortable every day casual shoe. I had to return for a half size larger, other than that, no problem!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.