Check out these related products
Women's Plus-Size Ruffle Dress with Belt
Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $31.00
- Clearancefrom $34.00
- Clearancefrom $28.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This womens plus-size ruffle dress with belt is a wardrobe staple. Its neckline, silhouette and cute ruffles make it a must-have. Choose from the assorted colors.
Women's Plus-Size Ruffle Dress with Belt:
- 55% rayon 45% polyester
- Scoop neck
- Back zipper with hook and eye closure
- Princess seams
- Tiered ruffles
- Attached belt
- Fully lined
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Remove belt before wash. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach, Line dry. Cool iron if needed
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Green|
|Fabric Content:||55% RAYON 45% POLYESTER|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 14.00 x 10.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am 5'7 with a small bust, it hits me right at the knee.by kimmul7/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'5 and it hits at the kneeby GrandmaJAG7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5' 1/2 and it is just at knee length. I ordered a plus size. If you are slimmer than 250 pds. and under 5'3 it should be long enough.by Plusstyle6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dress is mid-knee for a 5'4" figure. And it's a nice value -- just to let you know.by wellokfine6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wore this dress to a wedding and I think it could work for you, just make sure you get the right size. However, I am petite but the dress hit mid shin length on me.by laughlovelesi5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'10- the dress hit me right above the knee as shown by the model.by misspiggy481924/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'5 and recently purchased this dress. It hits me,about 1/3 way up,above my knee. So it IS short but depending on YOUR height,it could fit perfectly. Also,I'm busty,so my size may have played a part in how short it is.by MrsANJ4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please click on "see size chart" just beneath the "select size" drop-down arrow. A new window will open and you can view the size chart.by CommunityAnswer4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sizing is pretty true to size. I bought it in my normal dress size and it fits perfectly. Hope that helps some!by rmh11004/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?