Check out these related products
- Clearance$22.93 List price $45.99Save $23.06
- Reduced Price$34.99 List price $60.00Save $25.01
- Reduced Price$15.34 List price $23.40Save $8.06
Women's Germain Winter Snow Boots
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These women's Germain winter snow boots are cute, feminine and include a simple silhouette with added features like the nylon and suede upper, strap and buckle details and plush lining to keep your feet covered and warm when the weather is not. Pair with skinny pants and jackets. Add accessories like a beanie and sunglasses to complete your look.
Women's Germain Winter Snow Boots:
- Suede/nylon upper
- Inside zipper closure
- Strap and buckle detail
- Plush lining
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am wondering how high on the leg do these boots reach. I'm looking for knee high ones.
- goes to calfby Betsy9912/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These go up to the knee, maybe an inch away depending on your height.by duckyluff12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your feet do not get wet :) I love these boots!by duckyluff12/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's my concern. My mom said she had a pair of faux suede boots, and once they got soaked through a few times in the snow, they no longer kept her feet dry. I have a pair of faux suede, though much lighter than these with a thin lining, and I was ok last year in light slush (which is all we got). You can buy waterproofing spray for suede leather - I've done that w/all mine but still only wear boots that say "waterproof" in snow and ice. That's why I pass on these. Some faux suede will state that they are waterproof, if you search on store websites for that specifically. I live in Ohio, so that's what I have to do. I think we're totally screwed with this climate change but still may get snow again at some point!by mostlycloudy12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?