Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $13.81
- Rollbackfrom $14.97
Women's Career Essential Scoop 2-Fer Sweater
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This women’s essentials scoop 2-fer top is perfect for the office. This top can be paired with slacks, a skirt, or even jeans. Wear this top to work and then out with friends after. Pick from assorted colors.
Women's Essential Scoop 2-Fer Sweater:
- Cotton and Acryllic blend
- Flat collar and 2 button placket
- Scoop neck sweater
- Long sleeves
- Cable knit
- 2-fer with sweater over button down top
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, tumble dry medium, do not iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Cotton , Acrylic|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 14.00 x 3.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sewn together. Very convincingly layered where it looks exactly like two pieces, but not double thickness. By that I mean where the shirt part leaves off the sweater part begins. You can not separate.by whatchadoodle3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is sewn together. I too thought they would be separates but when I received the item, I realized it was not. I hope this helps.by fnr7861/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sewn Together 1 pieceby QueenT141/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's sewn togetherby SAChicky1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is one piece topby regspsq12/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sewn togetherby Tisha4912/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is sewn together.by AllSmilesinVA12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All one pieceby Katails12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is loose. But Faded Glory runs large. Certainly not a slouchy sweater. Thin and flat.by whatchadoodle3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sweater is more of a loose fit. It is not baggy by any means. I did not think it was fitted and I am top heavy with smaller waist.by fnr7863/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sort of fittedby QueenT141/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i guess its just normal fitby regspsq1/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is fitted. That's why I liked it...Great for holiday attire.by Tisha4912/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?