Wnitney Design Expandable Dryer, Antique Bronze
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.56 List price $13.69Save $1.13
- $54.29 Was $65.99Save $11.70
- $47.76 Was $64.79Save $17.03
- $78.00 Was $95.99Save $17.99
- $42.36 Was $57.34Save $14.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Whitney Design Expandable Drying Rods expand the available space on your drying rack. The rods look sharp in an elegant antique bronze finish. This set includes nine expandable antique bronze drying rods for your laundry dryer rack. The clothes dryer rack, antique bronze, expands from 20" to 34.5". This laundry drying rack easily snaps together without tools.
Whitney Design Expandable Dryer, Antique Bronze:
- Expandable dryer in antique bronze finish
- Provides 23.75' of energy-saving drying space
- Nine expandable drying rods
- Rods telescope from 20" to 34.5"
- Folds for easy storage when not in use
- Easy snap-together assembly; no tools required
- Set-up size: 20-34.5" x 34.5"H x 24.75"D
- Model 5175
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5175|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||34.65 x 34.50 x 24.76 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes has coating on it. Holds a lot then folds up for easy storage.by lgiles0018/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have had this for over 6 months in pool area. Hanging wet towels regularly (3-5 times a week). So far, no signs of rust.by IRONY8/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?