Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wipeout 2 offers updated, outrageous course designs across all platforms with obstacles and effects taken straight from the show's summer and winter seasons. Players must navigate around snow, ice, foam, and fan-favorite obstacles like the Sucker Punch Wall and Big Balls; which are making their triumphant returns alongside more than 50 others. Extended gameplay on all systems encourages even more interaction and participation with family and friends. Once again, all the wild and crazy action is narrated by the show's hosts John Anderson and John Henson. Freshly revised controls makes for intuitive and easy to use motion-based gameplay for Wii owners.
- Select your favorite, hilarious character!
- Crash, bash and dash your way through both Summer and Winter courses!
- Grab a friend and challenge them to a head-to-head competition racing past the Spinning Slapshot, the Knee Sweeper and over the Red Balls while taking on 50 other wacky obstacles!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - puzzle|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76578|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only 2 can play this game. Stick to the first game where it's up to 4!by dumplump7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 peopleby monikab51/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- up to 2 playersby hmeagain1/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wipeout 2 is for two players.by Bumblebee1211/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first Wipeout is so much more fun and challenging! If you feel disappointed with part 2, you may be happier with the first one. Up to four people can play and you get to throw balls instead of mud clots. Plus, you have to win the time trials in one-player mode to open all the characters including being able to throw Ballsy! Recommended!! Very funny.by dumplump7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?