Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
WipeOut 2 returns with even more thrilling obstacles and hilarious spills. The installment, based on ABC's hit television series, has players testing their mettle against fresh challenges from the show's summer and winter seasons; navigating past ice, snow, foam, and more to take the prize and all the bragging rights! Fan favorites like the Sucker Punch and Big Balls are back, while more courses and effects guarantee plenty of surprises. Losing is part of the fun - unlike contestants on the show, massive wipeouts are enjoyed from the comfort of the living room! Once again, hosts John Anderson and John Henson narrate the out-of-control action.
- Select your favorite, hilarious character!
- Crash, bash and dash your way through both Summer and Winter courses!
- Grab a friend and challenge them to a head-to-head competition racing past the Spinning Slapshot, the Knee Sweeper and over the Red Balls while taking on 50 other wacky obstacles!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - puzzle|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76578|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only 2 can play this game. Stick to the first game where it's up to 4!by dumplump7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 peopleby monikab51/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- up to 2 playersby hmeagain1/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wipeout 2 is for two players.by Bumblebee1211/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first Wipeout is so much more fun and challenging! If you feel disappointed with part 2, you may be happier with the first one. Up to four people can play and you get to throw balls instead of mud clots. Plus, you have to win the time trials in one-player mode to open all the characters including being able to throw Ballsy! Recommended!! Very funny.by dumplump7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?