Wintec FileMate 8GB SDHC Secure Digital Flash Memory Card
Customers also considered
- $3.99 Was $11.95Save $7.96
- $5.72 Was $8.00Save $2.28
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$34.99 List price $40.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$17.73 List price $19.50Save $1.77
- Reduced Price$18.99 List price $28.49Save $9.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
One can store more information in devices that accommodate the Wintec FileMate 8GB SDHC Secure Digital Flash Memory Card. It is an ideal choice to keep information and stay cost-effective. This SDHC memory card is compatible with all high-capacity enabled devices. This includes digital cameras and digital camcorders. This 8GB memory card can store a vast amount of data in one single unit. It can also work in card reader slots in most laptops and in most netbooks. Users can also store their videos, photos and their favorite music while also consuming less system power. This computer accessory offers a convenient write protections switch, therefore, you can modify and delete data as it is needed. Additionally, it is made to have an extended memory life so you can get more use out of it over a period of time. It is thin and can be used for personal and professional projects.
Wintec FileMate 8GB Secure Digital Flash Memory Card:
- Capacity: 8GB
- FileMate 8GB SDHC card is compatible with high-capacity devices
- Low power consumption
- Extended memory life, SDHC memory card
- Write protection switch
|Memory Card Type:||1 x SDHC Memory Card|
|Form:||SDHC Memory Card|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3FMSD8GB-R|
|Features:||Write protection switch, error correction|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 4.13 x 0.63 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if your camera takes a SD card it will work.by cricketz774/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First of all. I have no issues with these cards. It is important to remember that the user has the right Operating systems. I checked with Wintec's website and these SDHCs work with Windows: 2000, XP, Vista, 7.Mac OS: 10.x or later. Anything else will not be supported. The size of pic, and quality of pic can also determine how many pics are allowed on any card. My estimate would be if all is normal about 1750 pictures.by ItsalwaysFriday4me3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought for the kodak playsport 1080p and it works fine has about 2 hrs worth of video on it right now. I would think it would store hundreds of picturesby keepugoing1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will as long as your camera uses an SDHC card. but, I will tell you that these cards are absolute JUNK!!! I would def NOT recommend it!!!by DogGirl912/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- class 4 , The "C" with the 4 inside of it means class 4by facuetwilldrip3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually the class size is indicated on the card. It has a circle and a number inside the circle. I cant see your particular card, If there's no circle with a number, then its a class 2. All others are marked.by ItsalwaysFriday4me12/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by RFPRO125/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by cricketz774/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably, Wintek lists digital cameras and camcorders on the package and adds that it is "compatible with High Capacity (HC) devices".by EriksonGrad5/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it takes an SD Card it surely will it is High Definition for Camcordersby LDR19981/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that card should be fine with that camcorder.by ItsalwaysFriday4me9/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It worked for my Jazz camcorder so, it will probably work for yours.by jojojob8/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?