Check out these related products
- $13.18 Was $16.33Save $3.15
- $16.99 Was $18.08Save $1.09
- $20.37 List price $26.99Save $6.62
- $17.56 Was $21.56Save $4.00
- $12.99 List price $16.99Save $4.00
- $36.76 Was $39.06Save $2.30
About this item
About this item
Discusses the elements of a cover letter, cover letter mistakes, and self-marketing letters, and provides examples of successful cover letters.
"Robin Ryan is the hottest career expert in America today."
--Susan Cowden, TV anchor, NW Cable News
LAND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH THE PERFECT COVER LETTER
With the expert advice of Robin Ryan, one of America's top career coaches, thousands of job hunters have beaten the competition and landed their ideal jobs. Her innovative and simple step-by-step plan incorporates the results of an extensive, nationwide survey of hiring managers and human resources personnel to offer proven, world-class job hunting techniques and strategies.
You'll create powerful, attention-grabbing letters, avoid costly mistakes, and learn to sell yourself and your skills to the employers you want to work for. With Ryan's popular and highly effective Power Impact Technique(TM), you'll have employers hunting you. This newly updated Second Edition features even more Winning Cover Letters, examples of what not to do, and new chapters on using the Internet, marketing yourself, and much more:
* Fatal mistakes to avoid as viewed by human resources professionals who've seen it all
* World-class cover letters that landed interviews and jobs
* Exercises to help you assess your skills and accomplishments
* The writing technique selected by 96% of hiring managers as their preferred style
* A new, special section for top executives-including CEOs, presidents, and vice presidents
* New advice for those in the creative arts, new graduates, volunteers, and career changers
* Tips on writing target letters to catch the eye of the employers you want to work for
"This book is a major breakthrough, teaching you how to easily write effective cover letters that employers will respond to."
-Mark Tranter, founder, America4Hire
"By far, this is the best book ever written on writing cover letters."
-Sandy Dehan, HR Manager, Fortune 500 company
"My dream job called after I mailed my first cover letter. I landed the job and owe it all to Robin Ryan's effective techniques."
-Marianne Jones, client
|Number of Pages:||224|
|Subject:||APPLICATIONS FOR POSITIONS , RESUMES (EMPLOYMENT)|
|Author:||Ryan, Robin, Cp|
|Edition:||2 , Revised|
|Series Title:||Career Coach|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 0.64 x 10.14 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $15.14 List price $26.95Save $11.81
- $9.60 List price $15.99Save $6.39