This was totally worth the "weight" literally! This ginger bread house is not a house - its an ESTATE!!! Its honestly the perfect holiday and christmas accessory and was so much fun to make. The build-it-yourself part was so muchfun and easy to do. Would definitely recommend.
Wilton Build-It-Yourself Gingerbread Manor Decorating Kit
Arrives by Fri, Feb 21
Ships to Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
About This Item
- Building and decorating an estate-size gingerbread manor is big fun for the entire family and makes a great holiday centerpiece
- Gingerbread pieces are embossed for easy decorating; just follow the lines
- You can decorate your house using the inspiration on the package or design your own
- Net weight: 73.2 oz. (4.57 lb.) (2.07 kg)
- Gingerbread is pre-baked and includes 10 embossed gingerbread house panels; assembled house measures approximately 11 in. wide x 6.25 in. deep x 8.5 in. high
Cocktail & Party, Christmas, Christmas Treats
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.50 x 11.00 x 9.50 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
My boyfriend and I were so excited to build this house by the looks of the front of the box. The box makes it seem like the icing can hold the walls together, but obviously as we attempted at this, it didn't work out that way. The walls were falling and candy didn't even stay in place. You would definitely need a hot glue gun to get the job done. But other than this, it's very cute and with the proper additional supplies, it could work out.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.