Similar items in stock
- from $25.26
- Rollbackfrom $48.00
- from $39.40
- from $75.99
- from $59.47
- from $16.84
- from $10.94
- Rollbackfrom $34.89
Wildon Home 600 Thread Count Solid Sateen Sheet Set
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $36.64
- Rollbackfrom $19.88
- Reduced Pricefrom $67.75
- Reduced Pricefrom $54.31
- from $34.15
- from $57.99
- from $4.97
- from $16.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 600 thread count solid sateen sheet set
- Breathable comfort
- Material: 100pct Long Staple Single Ply Mercerized Cotton
- Machine washable
- Full: 81'' x 96''
- Queen: 90'' x 102''
- King: 108'' x 102''
- Full: 54'' x 75''
- Queen: 60'' x 80''
- King: 78'' x 80''
- Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillow case
- 16'' deep pocket fits mattresses up to 18''
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Bed Size:||King , Queen , California King , Full|
|Color:||Brown , White , Yellow , Blue , Off-White , Green|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||600SSFU329REN|
|Thread Count:||600 & Up Thread Count|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a set of the other Waldon 600 count sheets. Love them, but....they are incredibly wrinkly when I get them out of the dryer.
- You must have to iron the whole set, which is ridiculous! I've never had to iron sheets! I just washed mine for the first time and I am very unhappy with the supposed softness and the wrinkles!by nothappyatall47/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try washing in cold water and drying on delicate setting to prevent wrinkles..by An anonymous customer4/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they were wrinkly when I got them out of the dryer but they do come out on the bed & they are very comfortable to sleep onby SophiesGigi3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found that if you do wash them in warm water and put them in the dryer right away, and take them out when the dryer stops they are not as wrinkled. Also, I have a steamer that I use if they are too wrinkled. I do love the feel and quality of the sheets. I wouldn't worry too much about the wrinkles unless you don't use a bedspread.by parakeet092/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, had to iron pillow case edges it was so bad.by crabclaws11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hang them out for a bit the wrinkles come right out.by dolphins248/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dolphins248/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 pillow cases with the full set. Call the CSN stores customer service and ask them about ordering extra pillowcases.by An anonymous customer9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?